Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hello!

Well I have finally got around to starting a Blog.  It's something I have been considering for a while, mainly because I always seem to say too much in my Facebook statuses!  I love reading other people's Blogs, seeing their various WIP's, what books they are reading etc, I think I'm just plain nosy!

I have 1 husband, 5 children and a dog so plenty of Blog fodder there already!  Our house is always full of noise and a huge amount of chaos.  I do my best to keep on top of it but sometimes I'd rather shut the door on it all and go for a walk at the beach!  I have recently discovered crochet and try to find as much time as I can for a wee bit of "hooking" every day.


This is the first peek at my latest, and most ambitious, project.  Remember, I'm new to this and I DO have 5 kids to contend with!

See you soon x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandra, just stumbled across your blog through RetroMummy... and so glad I did! Wow, you are an inspiration raising 5 little ones! Look forward to reading all about your adventures :o)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments, I'll do my best to get back to you!