Saturday, November 26, 2011
5 Noticeable Things...
Well I have been tagged by the lovely Jules at Mama of 2 Boys in the Versatile Bloggers Award, this time I have to suggest 5 things you would notice if you were to bump into me in Real Life.
1. The first thing most people do when they see me in Real Life is do a double take, then a triple take as more and more children keep appearing! We often laugh when we see people counting and then nudging their partners - yes, we are crazy people, just call me, as a man at the tip in Dalgety Bay once did, The Old Woman Who Lives in a Shoe!
2. If I am out walking you are likely to notice my Dog before me as he is ridiculously red. If you have ever seen Clifford the Big Red Dog , you will have a good idea of what I am accompanied by on my beach walks.
3. I'm a bit scruffy! Too many years as a SAHM have left me unable to dress like a grown up and I only get my hair cut every 6 months as I never remember to book appointments.
4. More often than not you will notice my camera. I got my camera, a Canon EOS 550D, a year ago and am rarely separated from it. I am no professional but love snapping away at the kids, beaches, waves, shells, trees, my coffee etc.
5. I embarrass my children by chatting to everyone, at Woolies, at the beach, at school. It takes us ages to get anywhere as I can always find people to chat with about the price of eggs, education, politics, Theology, just don't ask me about fashion or shops as I'm clueless!
And now to pass on to 5 more:
Karen at Gooseberry Jam
Jules at Little Woolie
Fiona at Brave New Me
Sarah at Annaboo's House
Emma at Emma Varnam's Blog Emma is currently is currently a nominee in Inside Crochet's Favourite Crafty Blog. Obviously Lucy from Attic24 is waaay out in the lead, but my vote has gone to Em. Not only is she very clever and creative, she is also one of my best friends from university days and read at our wedding! Have a look and VOTE FOR EMMA!
Please feel free to join in or just go on a wee blog hop to visit these other lovely ladies.