Since we last spoke there has been the usual beach action, a visit to Newcastle Museum, a good spring-clean, we survived the first week without Husband, hanging out with friends and a trip to watch Mary Poppins in Sydney. If you live locally, own a small girl, love musicals and haven't been you really should try to get hold of some tickets. It was fabulous. It was Miss M's rather belated birthday present but well worth the wait. We watched the film again the next day and she decided that the play was definitely her favourite.
I received an email earlier in the week from Cheryl at NUMBER FIVE to invite me to share in a wee link up to share with you 10 Things You Didn't Want To Know About Me... Well, in the interests of general nosiness, here goes.
1. I'm a fast food Nazi. My children have been successfully brainwashed to dislike the Golden Arches and their unpleasant friends. I can whip up a healthy pasta dish in 15 mins so why bother wasting money on food that doesn't fill them?
2. I cried until my 20 week scan when I found out we were having no5! People started to avoid me when they saw me coming! I was all set to start applying for my Masters and was devastated. His was the hardest labour, I had terrible mastitis, until I begged my GP for the drugs I had found online that she had to then order specially, but I am SO glad to have him!
3. I get extremely cranky if I don't get enough sleep. Unfortunately Smallest still thinks that it is his responsibility to climb in and "keep [me] comfy" at 2.30am.
4. I am a Boys Mummy. Obviously I have a daughter and I am a girl, but I find boys a whole lot easier to understand and deal with.
5. I am hopelessly untidy and love having 5 slaves to tidy up for me! Bribery and corruption works every time.
6. Since having children my brain has turned to mince.
7. I regularly fall asleep on the sofa and miss the last crucial 5-10mins of tv programs. Thankfully we now have a T-Box which has a rewind function.
8. Since I got my lovely DSLR camera nearly a year ago, I have taken to date 7422 photos.
9. I really don't understand Twitter.
10. I am very easily distracted and have far too many WIPs, books and projects currently on the go.
There. Now I am to ask 5 of you to join me, so over to you
Jules at Little Woolie
Emma at Emma Varnam's Blog
Janette at The Green Dragonfly
Louise at Tea at Weasel's
Kylie at Blue Teacups