Sunday, March 6, 2011

Jim The Echidna

Here are the pictures of the cake that members of My Gang made yesterday.  I think they did a beautiful job!

Husband has only ever baked once before - this time last year - so was a little nervous when the kids presented him with their choice of cake.  Especially when in the Women's Weekly book it was actually an ice-cream cake.  I explained that it would be simple enough to translate to a cake and all that he had to do was follow the recipe.  I left the house to make sure I wouldn't feel tempted to help out!


Can you tell they had a ball?


Can you see Smallest Boy's cheek?

Presenting...

Jim the Echidna!



Thank you to all my Lovely Gang xxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. How lovely is this cake. Your children are simply gorgeous. It is so lovely to see you sunny happy life out in Oz and you don't look a year older. Have a lovely day sweetie. E x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It (sorry, HE) didn't last long! Birthday cakes have become a far bigger thing in our house than I ever meant them to be! The pressure is on now for Smallest Boy's birthday in 3 weeks, Toy Story 3 or Wiggles...
    If you notice, I try to avoid being photgraphed where possible as I actually look about 100! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, very impressed. I love the Women's Weekly kids birthday cookbook. It's the best. The kids did a fabo job.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments, I'll do my best to get back to you!